Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

New poster introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
subesor

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: New poster introduction   Wed 24 Nov 2010, 5:34 am

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself. I've been on other forums but there was always a lot negativity. Negativity that I found discouraging. This board seems to be just what I've been looking for. I started sub treatment due to addiction to hydro and oxy mostly. Of course I was running from my own demons and honestly had no idea what was in store for me in the road ahead. I've entered treament twice, doing excellent the first round but left too early due to financial reasons and saying to myself that i had it licked. Well needless to say I relapsed in a big way and jumped back into treatment. I still can't believe that I'm in this situation but it is what it is and I feel as though I've learned a lot in the past year starting to deal with some of the issues that I've wrangled with over the years. Anyway, don't want to ramble on but just wanted to introduce myself with a little background and say how grateful I am to have found this forum. I think it'll be a big help in my recovery! Good luck to everyone going through addiction of any kind!!
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2207
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: New poster introduction   Wed 24 Nov 2010, 6:33 pm

Hi subesor,
I can't tell you how happy we are to have you here with us.
I know what you mean about negativity and I believe we have enough negativity around today so why bring here to the board. But that's not to say that if you seem to be having a bad day, you can't post because you can.

We want to hear about you and what's going on with you. What you've been through and how you handled different situations. Addiction is an ever learning disease. It isn't something that started overnight and it isn't something that can be managed with a snap of our fingers. But if we pull together and help each other, we can make a difference.
We can show people they are not alone and that we honestly care about them.

When you feel comfortable we'd like to hear more about you and your story.
I imagine it would be nice if I were to introduce myself to you. My name is Dee, on the board my user name is nannamom and I am the manager of the forum as well as the Director of our Suboxone Assisted Treatment website.
We have two moderators here to help out when they can. Their names are Barbara and Beth. I can't say enough nice things about these two ladies. Both are current Suboxone patients, not only are they a big help on the forum but both have made it a point to learn everything they can about Suboxone and recovery.
I'd also like to take the opportunity to tell you that if you should happen need anything or just want to talk, we will be available to you and our other members over the holiday weekend.
~nannamom

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin."
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

New poster introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1