Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Welcome to the Suboxone Forum, msledvegas & carmen2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2207
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Welcome to the Suboxone Forum, msledvegas & carmen2010   Sat 27 Nov 2010, 10:22 pm

Hello everyone,
We have two new members to welcome to our group. They are msledvegas and carmen2010. Please join me in making them feel at home. I'm sure that some of you can remember being new and not knowing what to say or when to say it.

My name is Dee/nannamom and I am the manager of the forum, we have two moderators and they are Beth and Barbara. If there is anything that we can do, please let us know. We are always happy to help out in anyway that we can.

msledvegas, I saw that you posted a question on our Suboxone Assisted Treatment website. In your question you said that you are no longer qualified for the Medical card in your area and are having to stop taking your Suboxone.
Have you thought about looking into the Patient Assistance Program that is sponsored by the makers of Suboxone, Reckitt Benckiser?
If you are ready to stop taking Suboxone, we would be more than happy to see you through this. But if you want to stay on the program, please look into it. All it will take is a conversation with your Suboxone provider to see if they participate in the program.
I will send you an email and talk with you a little more if you life. Just let me know ok. You are also more than welcome to post here on the forum, I'm sure we have some members that may be able to offer some great advice to you.

carmen it is great to have you here with us. If you have any questions about Suboxone or concerns about your recovery, please post. Always remember, there are no question not worth asking. We care about each of you and want only the best for you.
I look forward to meeting each one of you.
~nannamom

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin."
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome to the Suboxone Forum, msledvegas & carmen2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1