Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Welcome ahawkn & Kellee to The Suboxone Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2207
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Welcome ahawkn & Kellee to The Suboxone Forum   Tue 11 Jan 2011, 10:45 am

Good morning!
We are happy to have both of you here with us. I want to encourage the both of you to jump in and ask any questions that you may have. If we don't know the answer we will do what we can to find it for you. If you have anything that you would like to share with us, please do.
We are always happy to hear about what is happening in other areas.
What brings you here to us? Do you have something specific that you would like to discuss or are you looking for some support with your recovery? Either way we are happy to have you join us.
My name is Dee and I am the manager of this forum. I have a couple of moderators that pop in when they can to help out from time to time. One being Beth, she is actually having some computer problems at the moment and Barbara, who is at this point working some crazy hours from what I have been told.

Being in recovery isn't always easy I know. And if you are taking a medication to help you manage your addiction sometimes it can be one of the greatest things that have ever happened to you. On the other hand it can be somewhat confusing. Some people start taking Suboxone or Methadone and feel great from the get go, others take a little longer to get adjusted to their daily dose of medication. If this is happening with you, please say something.
Both Beth and Barbara and well known for saying that a problem talked about is a problem half solved.
Please check in and let us know how things are going with you. I look forward to meeting both of you.
Yours in Recovery,
~nannamom

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin."
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome ahawkn & Kellee to The Suboxone Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1