Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Many welcomes to cathygrl1010 from Arkansas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2207
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Many welcomes to cathygrl1010 from Arkansas   Sat 19 Feb 2011, 12:22 pm

Good morning and welcome cathygrl1010,
It is a pleasure to have you here with us. My name is nannamom and I am the manager of the forum. Are you currently a Suboxone Patient or are you thinking about starting Suboxone? Whichever the case may be we are happy to have you.

Please make yourself at home and read the posts of the other members. I'm sure that you will agree there is a lot of reading ahead of you. Our website at www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
is also a wealth of information.
When you feel up to it, I'd like to hear a little bit about yourself and your story. If you would like to share your story you can do that in our "Suboxone Stories" area of the forum:
http://suboxone.activebb.net/f3-suboxone-stories
For some reason we haven't had many people speak up with their stories but I believe that sharing our stories can somehow help someone in need who feels like they are all alone, like no one understand what they are going through.
We have all walked in the same shoes in one way or another.
I am looking forward to meeting you and hope to see you posting soon.
~nannamom

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin."
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Many welcomes to cathygrl1010 from Arkansas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1