Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Self Study

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Self Study   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 3:08 pm

June 6

Self-Study

I commit myself to a life truly examined. Living in this manner is not necessarily popular. I may appear to others as if I devote too much attention to detail, too much time spent on thinking about life. But what is more important than coming closer to the meaning of life, or learning the art of living well? When I do not look deeply into my own life with honesty and intelligence, I lose the opportunity to study in my own laboratory.

I am all that I have. I learn about myself through witnessing myself in action, through examining my inner and outer being at work. Learning to be a true observer of myself teaches me how to study others. Scholarly self-study is truly what makes me a philosopher of life. Studying myself is studying all people because all of us have the same origin. To study myself is to study life and God and the universe.

I embark on a sincere course of self-study.

The unexamined life is not worth living.
~Socrates

Back to top Go down

Self Study
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1