Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Checking In Today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cajunmeme

Female
Number of posts : 187
Humor : Good,love people
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Checking In Today   Thu 09 Jun 2011, 4:27 pm

[b][i]

Hello Dee and Beth,

Is Beth on vacation?

So,I'm trying to get in touch with the other Dr. I had talked to Tuesday and of course now I can't talk to her.

I feel so stressed from this past week and even now that it's hard for me to move forward. I even feel like the Suboxone is not working very much. I'm still having a few W/D but I guess that's expected.
My husband going with me to the Dr. and him seeing what I've been going thru has also caused some tension between us. Now,he "suddenly" wants to know why this that and the next. He's especailly blown away by the Dr. not taking the Ins. At one point he even told me maybe i need to go back to rehab so they'll take my Ins. I understand that this has hurt us financially but until he was faced with the reality of it all he was basically ignoring it all. He also reminded me that this is not the first time go round with my addcition. No Joke. I can beat my own self up I don't need anyone elsse to do it and he knows this.

I'm thinking he and I need to have a sit down this afternoon. I can't deal with all this stress and trying to stay clean and find a Dr. that cares and is not all about money.

It just blows me away how difficult it is with this Dr. situation. I wonder how many of his pts. are willing to pay 200.00 per week to get a week supply of meds? I'm sure not many. Maybe next time I should go in there with no make up,wrinkled clothes and look like crap. Maybe he'll think I'm poor and give me a break.... Evil or Very Mad

I could rant on and on and I'm sorry about that. I'm just so frustrated with EVERYTHING. I want to go back to a month or so ago when I was feeling so good about recovery and life.

This is exactly what my emotions are doing...... bounce ....LOL

Dee how are you doing? How are you feeling?
We've been focusing on me and I'm so sorry I've not asked about you and how you doing.

If I'm not mistaken Beth is on vacation. Is that right? If so,I hope things go well for her and she could relax some and enjoy herself. She deserves it.

Thanks for always being here for me...

Much Love
Marie
Back to top Go down
cajunmeme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Checking In Today   Thu 09 Jun 2011, 7:41 pm

[b][i]

Okay,something new came about this afternoon.

The lady Dr. that has called me a few times called me back and set me up with a appt. for next Tues. I told her about the Dr. wanting to see me every week and she said she had a couple of pts. that has come to her b/c of him doing that.

It's terribly sad for them to be able to get away with this.

My question and concern is....She said shse didn't have a medicare # for my script and she wasn't sure my Ins. will pay for it when I go to fill it.
OMG,another worry. I guess I'll have to call the Pharmacy and/or the Ins. Co. to find out.

Dee,do you happen to know about that?

Thanks,
Marie
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2207
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Checking In Today   Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:20 pm

Hang on and I will check into it for you. I will get back with an answer tomorrow.
My nephew graduated high school tonight and I am so tired. But it was so worth it. I am so very proud of him. he is like my very own son as his mom has a lot of issues and has never had a kind word for the poor kid.
SHe was also at the graduation but that was so she could get more attention from going. I don't really have anything nice to say about her so I think I should quit while I'm ahead.
I will be back in the morning Marie.

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin."
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
cajunmeme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Checking In Today   Thu 09 Jun 2011, 11:06 pm

[i][b]
No problem. I appreciate it,take your time.

I'm so glad you got out.
I have a daug.in law that I have the same feelings so I totally understand where you coming from. This is why my grandson is with me so much.
You would think ppl would appreciate having a child.

Sweet Dreams.

Take your time.

Marie
Back to top Go down
bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Checking In Today   Fri 10 Jun 2011, 5:53 pm

Hi Marie, Dee & everyone!

Sorry that I haven't posted back as quickly as I would've liked to, but it has been hectic here for me to actually sit down & write too much at all. And I have to keep this one quick as well. Sorry!

Marie, to answer your question, no, I am not on vacation right now. My Mom, daughter & sister's family have all went to Disney World in Florida this week, but we were not able to go along on this trip. We are going to be going along to Ocean Isle Beach in NC in August for the BIG family vacation though. I think that I must have made it confusing in my previous posts about all of the vacations since my Mom has taken my daughter to Disney this week, then next month they are going to Tennessee & then in August, we will all go on the trip to the beach. So I am still here in good old Ohio, but have just been quite busy for a couple of days helping get them ready to head to Florida.

Then yesterday, my 3 year old young son spilt his chin wide open & we spent the night in the ER getting him stitched back together. He had to get 8 stitches & they were watching him for any type of concussion or head injury. He seems to be feeling better today, but has already pulled one of the stitches out!! Little wild man!

So today I went to check my bank account & realized that some company in Canada has gotten ahold of my Visa/Debit card number & has put my account into the negative when I have checks that are going to be coming through today & Monday that will now bounce BC the funds are no longer there. I had to go to the bank & fill out an affidavit, cancel my bank card & pray to God that they can catch whomever used up my funds, plus some!

And the worst news of all is that a very close friend of the family was traveling to PA to pick up a new car with his wife along with him. (thank God!) They were about 15 miles away from where they had to be to pick up the car, so luckily they were still in the same vehicle together when a deer jumped over the cement median on the Interstate & directly into his drivers side window. It instantly knocked him out & the deer landed in the backseat. His wife was able to grab the wheel & help them get stopped without a major car crash on top of it all, but he is in York, PA & was life- flighted to the best local hospital where he is in ICU, in a coma, on a ventilator & hanging on for dear life. This has been a real shocker & we are just praying for a good outcome. I will have to tell you some of the weirdest circumstances when I have a bit more time, but the Good Lord was all around him when this occurred as TOO MANY things fell into place to keep him alive at the scene for it to all be a coincidence.

I am sorry that I haven't been able to keep up with your current circumstances with your new doctor. I know that you had an appt. to see an OB, but were questioning that decision. I will have to tell you the story of the OB that I also saw as a Provider, but he was just plain out BAD news, so I didn't want to say anything until you had seen him & made up your own mind about the one that you were scheduled to see. Like Dee had mentioned, if you are having gut feelings about anyone, I always say "follow your instincts" BC they are usually right. I am very happy to hear that you are back on the Suboxone, despite all of the problems that you have had along the way. I could write you a book about the list of Providers that I have had problems with as well. I found one really great provider, but he moved locations & it was nearly 4 hours away, so I was no longer able to continue seeing him. I am even unsure of the provider that I currently have & may end up being in your same situation once again here shortly. I have an appt. on Monday, so I will know more after that. I am really dreading going to see him, but we will see how much he really cares after Monday. Sometimes it feels as if it never ends...

Okay, I have written much more than what I had originally planned on due to having other obligations that I need to complete before the day is over. That bank deal really screwed up my day, as well as some issues that have been going on with Matt's (SO) work schedule that has really left us in a bind. Just to be blunt, he has not been paid for 147 hours of work that he has been counting on those monies to be able to pay our bills. It sounds as if he plans on leaving this company & trying to see what he can do about getting his back pay. It is major "Stressville" around here right now & I don't feel like I have the energy to do much of anything right now when I need to be more on the ball than ever!

I will be back on later to read the most current posts & trying to catch back up on everything that is going on that I have missed. I hope that you are hanging in there & please remember that I am always here for you even though I am not always able to respond right away.

Love your friend,
Beth
I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking In Today   

Back to top Go down

Checking In Today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1