Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

God in Nature

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: God in Nature   Thu 28 Jul 2011, 7:18 am

July 28

God in Nature

Those who have been able to tune into and appreciate nature have had the ability to see God behind the illusion of reality. Though this world feels to me as if it is still and concrete, the truth is that it is always in motion. The world is in a constant state of birth and death, manifestation and destruction. Today as I walk through my day, I will look at the world through soft eyes, eyes that see not only at but through. As an exercise in raising my consciousness, I will remind myself throughout my day to tune into a world in motion. I will attempt to see the hand of creation behind all that surrounds me. When I look at the world, I will take a deep breath, quiet my mind and know that I am looking at the many manifestations of soul.

The world is God and soul made manifest.

Today's meditation came from IntheRooms.
Back to top Go down

God in Nature
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1