Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.
HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

 How To Report Your Doctor

Go down 

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: How To Report Your Doctor   Thu 08 Jan 2009, 4:16 pm

Q: How do I report a bad experience or who do I notify about a 'bad' doctor?
A: If you had a bad experience or sustained an injury, you should file a voluntary MedWatch report (1-800-FDA-1088) to the FDA. Also, you could contact your state medical licensing board and file a complaint with them. In addition, you could contact your state health department or consumer complaint organization (e.g., Better Business Bureau). (From the FDA website)

And to find their state agency, click on the URL below:

Reckitt Benckiser MIU (Medical Information Unit)
(adverse events, help finding a doctor/counselor, indigent care assistance, etc.)
(877) Suboxone (782-6966)

I would like to encourage all of you to please follow these directions and report your doctor if you had a problem with Him. It is the only way change will come. Thank you very much for joining with us and

Back to top Go down
How To Report Your Doctor
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Questions and Information-
Jump to: