Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What has been up with me for the past month

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pitbullmomma34

Female
Number of posts : 60
Humor : If I were wrong, Dont you think I would know it?-Sheldon Cooper
Registration date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: What has been up with me for the past month   Mon 13 Jan 2014, 10:28 pm

Well it has been a mess for the past month with everything but my husband and my Suboxone. You would ask what is left and here it is, as compact as I can tell you.
Basically, my husband got fired the first of December about two weeks from getting his benefits along with 14 other people who were also getting their benefits. That night when he came home we got everything signed up and ready to roll, food stamps/medicaid/unemployment. Well our car had blew up a month or so before this, so we were driving Mom's car. She decides to come and get her car leaving us stranded with no way to go and do anything. This is after she left her husband after finding out that he had abused yet ANOTHER girl, I was one of the first and this last one was number five we think.
I found out that I was pregnant, four days later had a miscarriage had no way to get to the doctor. NONE of my family would come and get me to take me, not even a hug. My mother was more concerned with the fact that her car was messed up and apparently we did it even though it wasn't us that messed it up. Not to mention the fact that they told us all along it was the brakes and not the wheel bearing.
Well fast forward to my doctor appointment, and I still can't find a ride to the doctor. I am looking at maybe not getting my Suboxone for the month and I finally broke down and called my Daddy to come and get me. I find out from my Dad that my mother called him and harassed him, bitched about the fact that I was pregnant again after she wanted another grandchild SO BADLY. She also told him a bunch of lies that my husband intentionally quit a 35k a year job to draw off the government and I am sorry but my mother is barking up the wrong tree.
She has not spoken to me in 13 days, no texts, messages, nothing. She has left us completely stranded and until two days ago I had no idea how we were going to get around anywhere. He had called everyone, I had messaged and called everyone that I could think of. I did find a friend that I went to high school with, I helped her out with some groceries and she helped me out with a ride to a couple of places and basically a shoulder to lean on.
All in all, my medication part is fine and me and the husband are fine. My mother got upset because I found out that I was pregnant and abandoned us with no way to go after she promised that she wouldn't do that.
We seem to be getting a bit more straigtened out right now but its just been hell for the past month.
The miscarriage which I have not had a chance to even begin to grieve for and that alone has just been hell not counting everything else. Mom turning my family against me and everyone that she comes in contact with by spreading lies. My husband who I love completely and we are actually getting along really well despite all this mess that is going on. So, even though I never had a good relationship with my mother it is even worse now. Right now the way that I feel about her, I could care less what happens to her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/april.southerland34
nannamom
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2207
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: What has been up with me for the past month   Sun 19 Jan 2014, 1:36 pm

Hi April,
It saddens me to hear all that is going on between you, your family and your mother. being up front and honest perhaps it is time to sever those ties. For as long as you have been a member here, you have tried to mend the fence. A fence that seems to be continuously broken.

Your mother has issues of her own and until she can deal with them, I don't think things are going to get any better between the two of you. It's hard to break the routine of calling mom when you need her but when you do call, it only brings more grief and headache. Don't worry about what she thinks about you having another baby. That is between you and your husband.
When I found out I was carrying my son, my mother in law asked me "what are you going to do with another baby"? I told her raise it. What else will I do.
She never really accepted him once he was born. She put in an appearance but as far as acceptance that didn't happen. When he was little, he was ignored pretty much of the time and now that she is nearing 80 that is something she has to live with. She has a wonderful grandson that rarely talks to her. He remembers how it was. She will never know what a truly wonderful young man he has turned out to be.

Work on your life. That is what counts when you get down to it.
Always here for you,
Dee

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin."
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Blue Eyes
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What has been up with me for the past month   Sun 19 Jan 2014, 3:10 pm

Hey April, and Dee too !!!
Happy New year !

At the end of your post, you said something that really made sense.
You wrote, "My husband who I love completely and we are actually getting along really well despite all this mess that is going on"
THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS !!!!
He's your family. He's your main concern. Forget the rest of the bullshit. It's not good for your recovery.
As for your miscarriage. I believe everything happens for a reason. You might not see it that way. Have faith that things will work out.
Stay strong and stay in touch ! Sorry I'm responding late. I'm having computer issues.

Take Care.
Blue

Join us for live chat every Tuesday night at 7:30pm EST !!!

NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider.
Any information you read here should only serve to inspire you to investigate further with credible, verifiable referenced sources or your doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has been up with me for the past month   

Back to top Go down

What has been up with me for the past month
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1