Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Graduate Student needs help! This is a Mental Health Needs Survey for Opiates and Painkiller addiction in Florida

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PsychologyStudent

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-01-31

PostSubject: Graduate Student needs help! This is a Mental Health Needs Survey for Opiates and Painkiller addiction in Florida   Sun 31 Jan 2016, 6:38 pm

Hello, my name is Sean! I am conducting research for the completion of my dissertation at Hawaii School of Professional Psychology as required for the completion of my degree. This clinical research project or CRP will be an anonymous, non-compensated, voluntary, online survey using survey monkey. The CRP focuses on Heroin and Prescription Pain Killer Addiction in Florida. I am placing this post on this forum in hopes that those suffering from or that have suffered this horrible disease would have the opportunity to have a voice and allow the field of psychology to hear your experiences and to better serve you and to provide a gravely needed insight into this area of “location specific addiction issues.” I kindly invite you to click on the link below, which will transfer you to a surveymonkey informed consent and survey. The survey will take approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Remember, we can only learn about the truth of this epidemic with your help! Thank you for your time and consideration.
Link to the survey and informed consent:
surveymonkey.com/r/H6Q88HW

(Sorry it wouldnt let me hyperlink just copy paste and add the W's)

Thank you guys for all your help! If you know anyone that isnt my friend that might that might fit into this category please shoot them a share or the link! Thank you for time!
Back to top Go down

Graduate Student needs help! This is a Mental Health Needs Survey for Opiates and Painkiller addiction in Florida
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1