Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Re: Change In Financial Assistance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Change In Financial Assistance   Wed 04 Mar 2009, 11:20 pm

Re: Change in Rx Financial Assistance Program
Reckitt-Benckiser

Contact Information:

Address: Dendrite Regulatory Compliance
1025 Boulders Parkway, Suite 301
Richmond, VA 23225

Phone: 1-866-512-2216 Provider Phone:

Fax: 1-866-892-1566 Web:

Eligibility Information: * Patient must not have any private prescription insurance.
* Patient must be at least 16 years old.
* Physician can only have two patients on the progam at a
time, unless the physician has over 60 patients with opiate

addictions, then three are allowed.

Income at or below: Single: $25,000 %FPL

Couple: $34,500 %FPL

Other Income Requirements: $43,000 for household of 3

Medical expenses can be deducted from reported income: Not Published

Social Security # requested on form: Not Published

US citizenship/residency specified: Not Published

Application

Attachments Required: Financial

Physician License # Required: Not Published

Prescriber Signature Allowed: Physician

Application May Be Faxed: Yes

Eligibility determination letter sent: Provider

Medication

Receives: Medication

Shipped To: Provider

Quantity in Shipment: 30 Days

Delivery Time: Not Published

Re-application Policy: New application every three months

Refill Policy: Program automatically sends out refills.

Other Information:

Last Updated: 02/18/2009

http://www.RxAssist.org

An individual gets an application for the drug company program that has the medicine the patient needs. Information on medication available through patient assistance programs and the company programs offering these drugs may be found on the RxAssist.org. Many application forms are available on RxAssist.org and can be filled out directly on the computer or printed out.
Some company programs require that a physician or heath care advocate (someone working in a physician's office or in a clinic) get the form by calling the program. Many times in these cases, the patient assistance program will screen for eligibility before sending out the form. The form that is sent will have a patient specific identification number on it.
After the form is filled out and submitted to the company, the drug company will decide whether the patient is eligible to receive the medication for free. If the patient is eligible, the medication may be sent to the patient's home, the physician's office or a local pharmacy depending on the program. Some, but not all, companies send letters letting patients and/or physicians know whether the patient has been approved for their patient assistance program.
What do I have to do to apply for a patient assistance program?
You must follow the directions on the application exactly, answer every question and include any documents the program asks for. Usually, programs will ask about prescription coverage, veteran's status, eligibility for publiic insurance programs and income and asset information. Companies also may ask for:

• Proof of income, such as federal income tax statements or pay stubs
  • Medicaid or insurance denial letters
  • A prescription from your doctor
  • Patient consent forms that are included with the application.

Most applications will request information about the physician.
Applications may require the signature of the physician, the patient or both.

What does my doctor need to do to help me apply for a patient assistance program?
This depends on the specific patient assistance program. Usually the physician only has to fill out a few brief questions on the application form and/or sign it. The physician may also be asked to:

• Call the program for an application
  • Write out a prescription
  • Include information about the patient's diagnosis on the application

http://www.rxassist.org/faqs/default.cfm#5
Please call the number above 1-866-512-2216 if you have any questions as to how to proceed. The application is no longer present for you to print and fill out. We will have more information available for you as soon as they notify us but you can call the number above and find out all you need to know.
They have made some changes in the requirments for Rx Financial Assistance. Read it all over very carefully and click on the URLs for more information but we have given you all the information we have available at this time. We will give you more as soon as we receive it. If you want more information then please call the number above because they can provide it for you -we don't have anymore than what we have given you.
Thank you very much for your time and we hope all of you will take the time to read it very carefully. If you find out any more information after you call the number -then feel free to share it with the rest of the patients, preferably under Patient Assistance. Please check for new updates under Financial Assistance/Patient Assistance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SuboxoneAssistedTreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Re: Change In Financial Assistance   Tue 12 May 2009, 8:47 pm

Dear Deborah,

Above was a lot of research and well thought out material. Thank you for all of your efforts and for passing on this valuable information to others. When I am asked where or what to do by people who haven't any insurance and can't afford to pay. You always explain in depth and with concern. I just wanted you to know you are appreciated.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara, Moderator

Last edited by Admin on Wed 09 Sep 2009, 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correct spelling)
Back to top Go down
xxxoticaaa

Female
Number of posts : 26
Humor : Sarcastic, Dry
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Re: Change In Financial Assistance   Fri 04 Sep 2009, 7:10 pm

Deborah is a GEM, a hero that has helped so many people that she will be rewarded if not here then elsewhere (we all know where). She is a loving spirit and one that I've come to admire. I wish I had more time to communicate with her. But unfortunately we are both very busy. But I believe that one day we will meet in person and instantly find a soulmate of sorts in the other. Keep up your beautiful work Deborah, there are so many people that are better for what you are doing.
Luvs, Lori
Back to top Go down
http://www.loris-song.com
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Re: Change In Financial Assistance   Wed 09 Sep 2009, 8:39 pm

Thank you, Lori for your compliment. It has truly been a pleasure getting to know you and I want to thank you personally for sharing your life with all of our listeners on the Radio Program. I am speaking to all you members, If you missed her on our monthly program, you should really kick your self because she was such an inspiration to all of us of what is possible if you only believe. I encourage you to definitely buy her book and read her story because it is only a matter of time before it becomes a movie. (I am not joking, Lori...you will see what I am saying is true.)
If you haven't read her book, "Lori's Song" I encourage you to pick up a copy because I found it so interesting I coudn't put it down and stayed up all night reading it. Thank you so much Lori for sharing it with all of us and they say God never gives us more than we can handle ...I just am glad He didn't choose to give all you had to handle - - to me. I have made many mistakes and been through some very rough times but none that could compare to what you experienced. God hasn't finished with neither of us yet and I know He brought you and I together for a reason and I am thankful you chose to join our forum for you have much to offer.
I am not making light of the Moderators, Dee and Barbara who both have given of them- selves and their time to be available for all of you. I am always available if you need to reach me and I never want any of you to think I am not accessible because I am one of you. I don't mean to make light of what all of you have suffered because each of us have had our own trials to bear and my wish is that more of you would open up and share your stories with us because they do inspire others to make changes in their lives.
We have a section called "Patient Stories" on Suboxone Assisted Treatment and we are looking for more stories to share with our visitors of how Suboxone changed your life. I am challenging each of you to open up and share your own story and send it to Dee so she can publish it on our website for others to read because everyone visiting isn't a member of our forum and they need to know what a difference Suboxone has made in your life.
If Lori had the courage to open her life up to the public and publish all of her experiences in a book for everyone to read then surely you can, too. We have nothing to be ashamed of as for as our addiction because it is a disease. I know many of us are BiPolar, too and we should not be ashamed because we didn't choose to be the way we are. Many of us deal with depression and it is real and we need support and friends and not to shut ourselves away from the world. It is time to ask for help and there are people here waiting to help you if you will only give them a chance. I know it is not easy because we have been criticised and ridiculed more than any other group of people but if we don't stand up and believe in ourselves than no one else is going to.
Shame Is Not The Same As Guilt

When we feel guilt, it's about
something we did.

When we feel shame, it's about
who we are.

When we feel guilty we need to
learn that it's OK to make mistakes.

When we feel shame we need to
learn that it's OK to be who we are!

How about it? Let's learn that it is OK to be who we are.Yes, we have all made mistakes but you must learn to forgive and accept yourself because only then can you move on to experience victory in your life. There is no cure for "Addiction." We must learn to live with it on a daily basis and use the medications they have developed to help with the symptoms (cravings and withdrawal). If you can't afford a couselor or psychologist then you can come here and find friends to give you the support and encouragement you need to make it one day to the next and I must say we have some wonderful people here available to help you. I am really hoping all of you will take advantage of what we are offering you and most of us donate our time simply because we truly care and we have walked a mile in your shoes... Give us a chance and let us know what your needs are? How about it?
I said all of this and really, I just wanted to let Lori know just how much I appreciate her and her friendship. I am hoping if you are BiPolar you will take the time to visit her website for she understands exactly what you are dealing with and stays up-to-date on it and I believe one day we will meet and be able to spend some quality time together getting to know one another for in many ways we are kindred spirits. I have never met a more giving person who has every reason to be bitter but she isn't and it has been my pleasure getting to know her. Thank you, Lori and we are hoping you will keep us all updated on what is happening with you.
Wishing You The Very Best In All You Do,
Deborah Shrira,CEO
Please if you are BiPolar, I am asking you to take the time to visit with her at:
She is BiPolar and has dedicated her life in helping other deal with the disease. She is there to answer any questions you may have and explain how it affects your life but to let you know you can live successfully with it every day. Give her the chance to lighten your load? Thank You.

Last edited by Admin on Thu 10 Sep 2009, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More added and revised)
Back to top Go down
http://www.SuboxoneAssistedTreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Change In Financial Assistance   

Back to top Go down

Re: Change In Financial Assistance
Page 1 of 1