Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

New Methadone Forum Opens on Medical Assisted Treatment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: New Methadone Forum Opens on Medical Assisted Treatment   Thu 19 Mar 2009, 10:00 pm

Dear Deborah,

First of all, congratulations on YOUR opening of the new Methadone forum. I know you worked long and hard while you was sick and in pain to get this done. You are a real pro at expressing yourself and following protocol to achieve a new place for people who desperately need guildance. I'm so proud to say I know you and I know everything you said is the truth. Your only weak side is trusting people who say they are in need. I don't think you could ever turn anyone away. Even though your trust was violated, you still trust and keep yourself within reach. Your words come natural for you because you are gifted and have an honest heart. You are going to go far and be well known for your work to help others.

I want you to know I'm with you and will do my part in the areas you need me in. You have given me hope when things were and still get dark. You shine through for me and every one whom touches you. I admire your courage and you insistance to carry on. No one could have put a forum together as you have. You are backed by many people and you will always be my hero. Trouble will come and go, but goodness will stay forever. We are all in this together and you have made it possible. I wish you an abundance of success. Your personal tenderness with others will be remembered for a long time to come. I'm proud to be a tiny part of your force and fortitude.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara

Last edited by Barbara Rue on Fri 20 Mar 2009, 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct grammer)
Back to top Go down

New Methadone Forum Opens on Medical Assisted Treatment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1