Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Nannamom, My buddy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Nannamom, My buddy   Sun 30 Nov 2008, 4:34 pm

You don't know how thrilled I am to have you on the froum with me! You and I have gone back quite a ways and have proven our friendship on more way than one. I know I can count on you honesty amd you trust. We have gone through some har times and I just wanted to take this time to say I'm glad we are together. We don't need to talk about the influx of the negatives of the past cause that's where thay sould stay...in the past. You are one of thr greatest ladies I've ever know. I'm looking forward to things just getting better and better. I got up togoto the bathroom anf thought I'd write to you and Deborah All my love, Barbara...Lfye, I hope you are finding it better each day too.
Back to top Go down
bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Nannamom, My buddy   Sun 30 Nov 2008, 5:58 pm

Hi there ladies,
Nannamom, as I had mentioned yesterday, congrats on the moderator position. I can very much understand just in the short time of getting to know you that you will be great for the job. You & Barbara both have made me feel so welcomed & seem to truly understand the daily struggles I am going through. I am so happy to have found this site. I feel like your both my friends and I've never even met you. Yet, I've told the two of you things that I can't bring up to people in my life everyday. Thank you for listening & the feedback.
I've been doing better & better these days. I still have mountains of issues that need settled, but I'm finally on the way to correcting them instead of creating more. Just that in itself seems to be an accomplishment for me. Once again, thank the good lord for Subs. It's giving me the chance to be the mother & wife that I was before the opiates took control. And I'm so grateful!
Barbara, hope you are feeling well? Is your cold getting better? Just wanted to let you know that I feel fortunate to get to know you & Nannamom- appreciate the perspective I have after reading over this site. Hope your doing good.
Your Friend,
BFye
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2207
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Nannamom, My buddy   Sun 30 Nov 2008, 7:58 pm

Barbara Rue,
Yes, you and I do go back a couple of years. And sometimes I feel as though I've known you all of my life. You've been a great friend to me and have helped me more than you will ever know. I really hoope that one day the tme will comne that you can I can finally meet face to face.
Get your rest you are one of the hardest working people that I know. When you get to feeling better, we will be able to catch up.

Bfye,
I too am so glad that you have found this forum, it is so important in recovery to be able to share your concerns and problems with someone that understands, and someone that's been where you are today.
I can tell by reading what you write that you are getting better with dealing with things. Just remember to take it slow and easy. Together we can help you with the issues that bother you one by one. Just remember to take some time for yourself and be proud of YOU. Becaue you have a lot to be proud of. And also remember that we are here if you need us.
I'm proud of you bfye,nannamom

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nannamom, My buddy   

Back to top Go down

Nannamom, My buddy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1