Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Oh My 6 new members!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2207
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Oh My 6 new members!   Mon 13 Jul 2009, 3:48 pm

Oh My!
I can't remember ever welcoming 6 new members at one time before. But I guess there is a first time for everything isn't there.
I hope that everyone will join me in welcoming our newest members to our family.

Welcome,
matoney, ugherz, Marley22, hope4peace, Lynnsmith and Suboxone7years to the Suboxone forum, The Light At The End of The Tunnel.
My name is Dee, I am one of the moderators of the forum. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue. She and some of our other members will be here at some point today to welcome you as well.

In the meantime please feel free to read among the posts of the other members, and tell us a little bit about yourselves.
I have been in recovery for 7 years now. I started suboxone in May of 2006. Before that I was a Methadone patient. You can read my story under the Suboxone Stories topic.
I can honestly say that I never in my dreams would have thought it to be possible that I would be clean from opiates this long. Never.
But I have been and it is a great feeling. It hasn't always been easy, but then again anything worth having is never easy.
It takes alot of hard work and determination to have a successful recovery but I am sure that all of you know that by now.
If you have any questions at all, please let us know.
We are here to help and support you.
I look forward to talking with all of you.
Yours in recovery,
Dee

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin."
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Oh My 6 new members!   Fri 17 Jul 2009, 9:40 am

Hello and welcome to all,

So happy to see all of you new people who have come into recovery. Sorry to be as late as I am, but time excapes me at times. I hope all of you are getting the results you need and are in good hands. If you have any concerns or questions, please post or call one of the numbers below. If you will read through the forum, you will find a wealth of information to help you along. I'm Barbara and have been in recovery for about three years and stabilized right now at two milligrams. I still have ups and downs, but the joy of being able to lead a life of my own.

I just wanted you to know I'm here with Dee to help any of you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Oh My 6 new members!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1