Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Welcoming dbrandon3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Welcoming dbrandon3   Sat 12 Sep 2009, 1:44 pm

Hello and welcome.

I'm Barbara, one of the moderators welcoming you to our site. It's always good to see another member coming into recovery or continuing to do so. Please, if you have any questions or concerns, just ask. We... me, Dee and the rest of our members who post. If you're not up to posting right now, read along with us and you'll find a lot of things you can relate to. Make yourself at home. We are here for you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2207
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming dbrandon3   Sat 12 Sep 2009, 9:57 pm

Hello dbrandon,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to The Light At The End of The Tunnel.
My name is Dee, and I am here to help and/or support you in any way that I can. If you have any questions and can't find the answers by reading through the posts of the other members please let us know.
It is our hope that you will become an active posting member of the forum, the way to help yourself is to open up and share.
have you had a chance to check out our website yet. We have two websites they are www.medicalassistedtreatment.org And www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Both websites are a wealth of information ob the subjects of addiction, recovery, Methadone and Suboxone.
I will go for now and let you get to reading, remember to let us know if you have any questions.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin."
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcoming dbrandon3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1