Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

WELCOME KGTODD!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: WELCOME KGTODD!   Mon 05 Apr 2010, 12:29 am

Hi Kgtodd! My name is Cathy and I am along time member here. I just wanted to welcome you to the forum. Once Our Moderators see that you are here they will welcome you with open arms! I hope you will get a chance to look around here. There is alot of info. and support here. Our moderators are two of the nices people you will ever meet. So feel free to look around and post if you want to. We hope to hear from you soon.

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME KGTODD!   Wed 07 Apr 2010, 10:44 pm

Hi KG,

I'm Barbara and would like to welcome you too. I'm hoping you are safe and in good hands. If you need anything in the way of recovering, we are here for you. I'm also hoping you will post back to us and let us get to know you. We are all here for each other. Let us hear from you so we know where you are in your recovery. Maybe one of us can help you, if you need it. I'll be around for a while yet tonight.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

WELCOME KGTODD!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: