Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

WELCOME BMAC1444!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: WELCOME BMAC1444!   Mon 19 Apr 2010, 12:45 am

Hello Bmac1444, Welcome to the Forum! My name is Cathy and I am a long time member here. We have two moderators here. Their names are Dee and Barbara. They both have lots of knowledge about Suboxone and recovery.

I hope you get a chance to look around here. There is alot of information here. If you have any questions or just need to vent we are here for you. You will find this forum is alot differnt then other forums. We don't bully you for your choices in recovery. Nobody has the right to dictate somebody else's recovery.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BMAC1444!   Mon 19 Apr 2010, 9:47 pm

You are welcome!

Hi BMAC! So glad to see another member has joined us. Thank you Cathy for your inspirational words. BMAC this is the kind of kind people we have here. We would like to hear from you if even just to know your name and how you are doing. If you are struggling, please hang on, there may be a solution right around the corner. We always like to hear from our new members.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

WELCOME BMAC1444!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: