Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

WELCOME ODAAT!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: WELCOME ODAAT!   Sat 01 May 2010, 12:18 am

Hi odaat, Welcome to the forum! My name is Cathy and I am along time member here. I been on Suboxone for 1 year and nine months. I am doing really well on the medication. I have not used since I been on Suboxone. I can finally say that I found recovery now. I couldn't say that over 2 years ago.

I hope you get a chance to look around the forum and if you have any questions or concerns please let us know. We have two moderators here. Their names are Dee and Barbara and they have a lot of recovery time and are really educated in Suboxone and recovery.

This forum is not only educational we provide support. So if you need to vent you can post or send a pm to us.

We hope to hear from you and if there is anything we can help you with we will be more then happy to do so.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ODAAT!   Mon 03 May 2010, 9:09 pm

Hi Odaat,

Glad you could make it here with us. Thank you, Cathy for introducing Odaat. We want all of our people to feel at home. I'd like to hear about you cause all of us are different and sharing is how we get well.

Caring for you,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2207
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ODAAT!   Wed 05 May 2010, 10:26 am

Good morning ODAAT,
I can't believe how many new members we have gotten lately. That is a sign of good things to come. It always pleases me to see new people enter into recovery. This tells me that people are listening. It used to be that addiction was something that you hid in a closet and in some ways it still is that way. But for the most part more and more people are reaching out.
Reaching out for help. Knowing there is help is what counts along with knowing that you don't have to do it alone.
We are here for you and if there is anything that we can do for you let us know and we will do what we can to guide you to the answers you are looking for.
Recovery isn't an easy road, but it is the only road for survival.
Take your time and look around the forum, read the postings of the other members, ask as many questions as you like.
It is good to have you here with us.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin."
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ODAAT!   

Back to top Go down

WELCOME ODAAT!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: