Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

WELCOME GRAHAM3183

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: WELCOME GRAHAM3183   Wed 05 May 2010, 6:51 pm

Hi Graham3183 and welcome to the light at the end of the tunnel! We hope you will take the time to read through our forum. There is alot of information and support here.

My name is Cathy and I been on Suboxone for almost two years now. My whole adult life was spent on taking painkiller after painkiller. Towards the end of my using I was becoming very depressed and I could not function anymore. That is when I decided to try Suboxone. This medication really turn my life around. I am finally in recovery.

We have two Moderators here. Their names are Dee and Barbara and they will go out of their way to help you. They are also very educated on Suboxone and recovery. So if you have any questions or just need support just give us a shout. We will be here to help you any way we can.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME GRAHAM3183   Fri 07 May 2010, 9:25 pm

Hi Graham,

Hope to hear from you. If not, you are welcomed to read along with us. Anything to keep you safe and informed.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

WELCOME GRAHAM3183
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: