Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

WELCOME BABE08!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: WELCOME BABE08!   Fri 07 May 2010, 3:14 pm

Hi Babe08, Welcome to "The Light at the end of the Tunnel!

My Name is Cathy and I been on Suboxone for almost 2 years. I been addicted to painkillers most of my adult life. I can finally say my addiction is under control and I am in recovery. I could not say that 2 years ago. I haven't touched a painkiller or any other opiod since August of 2008.

I hope you will take the time to read our posts. There is alot of information on this forum and we are here for support too. Feel free to ask any questions you might have or if you just need to vent. We are here for you.

We have two wonderful moderators here. Their names are Dee and Barbara. They have many years in recovery and are educated about recovery and Suboxone.

We are pleased that you are here and we hope to hear from you soon.

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BABE08!   Fri 07 May 2010, 9:20 pm

Hello Babe08,

Good to see another member has joined. I've been around here for about three years...well here and another forum. Recently I've come off of Suboxone and most days I'm okay. I think back and I use to feel the same even when I was a kid and never used anything. I've had a hard time growing up and according to life's logic, I shouldn't even be alive. I am and I find giving myself to others helps me accept my past.

I hope you will stay with us for a while. We have a nice bunch of people and willing to work with you to guide you along your way.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

WELCOME BABE08!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: