Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

WELCOME RATHBONE37821

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: WELCOME RATHBONE37821   Tue 11 May 2010, 7:19 pm

Hello Rathbone37821 and welcome to "The Light at the End of the Tunnel!

My name is Cathy and I been on Suboxone since August of 2008. I have abused painkillers all of my adult life. It is almost two years that I been in recovery. This is longest I went without relapsing.

We have two supportive and kind moderators. Their names are Dee and Barbara. They have been in recovery much longer than I have. They are very educated on Suboxone and recovery. So feel free to ask any questions you might have or if you just need support feel free to vent.

This forum is alot differnt from other forums that you might have come across. We only give support and we don't judge.

So I hope you will take the time to read the posts here and if you need anything at all just give us a shout. We are here for you.

Cathy
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2207
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME RATHBONE37821   Sat 15 May 2010, 8:39 am

Hello RATHBONE and welcome aboard. My name is Dee and I am happy so see you here with us. What bring you here? Are you looking for support or a place to vent?
Please, feel free to read the postings of the other members, once you read their experiences I am sure that you will see we all have something in common.
We are here to help you in any way that we can, if you have any questions about Suboxone or concerns about recovery or just feel like talking we are here.

This month marks my fourth year of taking Suboxone. Before Suboxone I was a MMT patient for four years, that makes eight years in recovery and everyday I learn something new. Recovery is an everyday learning process.
Please post your story in the area marked for Suboxone Stories: http://suboxone.activebb.net/suboxone-stories-f3/
Enjoy your day RATHBONE, I look forward to meeting you.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin."
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

WELCOME RATHBONE37821
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: