Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

WELCOME J.BOZARTH!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: WELCOME J.BOZARTH!   Sun 16 May 2010, 12:52 am

Hi j.bozarth and welcome to "The Light at the End of The Tunnel"

My name is Cathy and I been on Suboxone for 18 months now. This medication has been a Godsent for me. Before Suboxone I would try to stay clean and I was always white knucking it. For the first time I am actually in recovery. I am able to work on myself now without the nagging cravings hanging over my head. There has been ruff times but I can deal with problems now without relasping.

I hope you will take the time to look around here. There is a lot of information and support here. We have two wonderful moderators here. Their names are Dee and Barbara. They both have alot of years in recovery and they are educated in Suboxone and recovery. So if you have any questions, need advice or support we are here for you. Feel free to post if you like or if you need to vent that is fine too.

We hope to hear from you soon. Again j.bozarth WELCOME!

Cathy
Back to top Go down

WELCOME J.BOZARTH!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: