Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Welcoming chclc to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2207
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Welcoming chclc to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Sun 13 Jun 2010, 11:59 pm

Hello cwhclc and welcome to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel.
We are very pleased to have you with us. My name is Dee and I am one of the moderators. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue, she will be along shortly to welcome you as well.

I must say, this weekend has been a busy one for new members and that always pleases us. To us it means that another person is seeking information and support for their addiction or information on suboxone. What brings you here to us?
Make yourself at home. Consider our home your home as well. Support along with education is one of the most crucial tools you will need in order to have a successful recovery. If you haven't already paid a visit to our Suboxone website,
(Suboxone Assisted Treatment) please do. The URL to the website is www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org We also have a website that is geared more towards Methadone patients but it also has a lot of information on the subject of addiction as well. That URL is: www.medicalassistedtreatment.org.. (Medical Assisted Treatment of America Inc.)
Both websites are a wealth of information.
Once you get settled in please post and tell us a little bit about yourself. I have been a Suboxone patient for four years, before that I was a Methadone patient for four years as well. This forum has become like a second home to me.
Deborah Shrira is the CEO and creator of both websites and forums, her goal was to create a place where we could come together and share without the stigma that is attached to addiction. I have much to be grateful for and believe me I am. Some days it is still hard to believe that I am where I am today.
I have met my dearest friend through the forum. She has taught me much and one of the things she has taught me is the in order to keep what I have, I must also give it away. So here I am, ready to help you in any way that I can.
I look forward to meeting you.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin."
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcoming chclc to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1