Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Welcome ghost.webber, taysmom, and kevin to the Suboxone Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2207
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Welcome ghost.webber, taysmom, and kevin to the Suboxone Forum   Wed 30 Jun 2010, 4:41 pm

Good afternoon to all of you!
My name is Dee I am one of the moderators of the forum and it is a pleasure to have you here with us. Are you currently a suboxone patient? If so, how long have you been taking Suboxone and how is it working for you? I myself have been on Suboxone since May 2006. So far it has been a life saver. My life today is so different from the life I once had. It is so great to be able to wake up each day like a normal person and not have to worry about what I am going to do for the day to find something to get me through until I have to go out and find something else. It was a big circle that I am glad to be rid of.
Our other moderator is Barbara and she will be here as soon as she can to say hello.
In the meantime if you have any questions about Suboxone or concerns about your recovery let us know and we will do what we can to help you.
Please read through the postings of the other members, if you see something that you can relate to or want to comment on feel free. We are a support forum for Suboxone patients, we also have a few people that are here to learn what they can do to help their family members.
If you feel up to it, please post your story under the "Suboxone Stories" section on the forum. Sharing a part of you will help someone else.
I look forward to meeting all of you.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
nannamom

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin."
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome ghost.webber, taysmom, and kevin to the Suboxone Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1