Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A big welcome to Sugarb813

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: A big welcome to Sugarb813   Fri 13 Aug 2010, 9:54 pm

Hi Sugar,

Was on my way out and checked the portal and saw you there. I couldn't go without telling you we are so glad to have you here with us. This is the best place I've been and believe me, I've been to some real winners. Not! We are all kind here and caring. I'm Barbara and at you service to help in any way I can. Dee and Beth will be here in a bit to welcome you too.

Make your self at home, look around and stay for a while. Glad you could make it here.

Yours,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2207
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: A big welcome to Sugarb813   Sat 14 Aug 2010, 9:21 am

Good Morning Sugarb and welcome!!
My name is Dee and it is with joy that I say welcome to "The Light At The End of The Tunnel"
Please feel free to read through the postings of our other members and comment when you see something that you can relate to. If you feel ready to open up and post your story, you can do that under our "Suboxone Stories" area of the forum. you can find it in our index on the "Home" page.
Are you currently a Suboxone patient or are you thinking about starting Suboxone? If you need any help with finding anything here on the forum or our Suboxone Assisted Treatment website, please let me know and I will be more than happy to help out. If you haven't already paid a visit to our website, I encourage you to do so, it is a wealth of information on the subjects of Suboxone and Addiction.
I look forward to meeting you Sugarb
Yours in recovery,
Dee

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin."
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

A big welcome to Sugarb813
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: