Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

New to the site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeorgeMichaelJ

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: New to the site   Thu 19 Aug 2010, 9:33 am

Hello, I have been on Suboxone for some time now after suffering from pain killer addiction. It has saved my life in my opinion and it is nice to find like people.

GMJ
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2207
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: New to the site   Thu 19 Aug 2010, 10:43 am

Hi GMJ
It is good to meet you. I am Dee, one of the moderators of the forum. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue and then we have our most frequent poster Beth. They will both be here at some point to say hello and welcome you as well.
Please make your self at home. If you find yourself looking for something on the forum and can't locate it let me know and I will do my best to help you find it.
We have a lot of posts on various topics. If you haven't already been to our Suboxone Assisted Treatment website, I want to encourage you to pay it a visit. It is a wealth of information. I haven't yet got the News for this month done as I have been busy with other thing but hope to get it done this week.
If there is anything that you would like to see on the website that is not already there, send me an email and I will be glad to discuss it with our CEO, Deborah Shrira. We value input from our visitors.
Enjoy your stay, hope to see you often.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin."
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
GeorgeMichaelJ

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: New to the site   Thu 19 Aug 2010, 7:39 pm

Thank you for the kind welcome Dee. It's nice to find a place dedicated to medicated assisted recovery. You don't often find that. I am looking forward to reading through the posts and other information.

GMJ
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: New to the site   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 9:49 pm

Hi GMC,

Are you from General Motors? Just kidding. My next question was going to be, are you married? Just kidding again. If you are not in a relationship and just into getting well, I wouldn't recommend a mate for a year or so. This is to give yourself a chance to stay focused on you. I'm Barbara and a re-tread after being straight for three years. I did the same thing when I was getting sober from alcohol in which the 13th of this month, (on a Friday) I have 20 years without any alcohol. I'm still one drink away from a drunk and one pill away from another run. I don't think I could survive either one.

I'm glad you are here with us. We need some male input around here. It's good to hear a man's view points.

It's started storming and I'm in Florida. This means unhook anything that is electrical. Hope to hear back from you.

Yours in the storm,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the site   

Back to top Go down

New to the site
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1