Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hello mmtforme

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Hello mmtforme   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 3:53 pm

Hello, and welcome.

It's such a rainy and stormy day here in central Florida. Glad you are here to brighten up the day. I'd like to hear from you and get my head off in a different direction. I seem to be stuck in the mud right now. I'm Barbara, yes, one of the moderators...even we get off track some days. It don't take much to change me up. Let me know how you're doing. How's your treatment going. Are you happy? Are you sad? Either way, let me hear from you. Dee will be here shortly...and some of the others.
Yours in the storm,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
GeorgeMichaelJ

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello mmtforme   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 5:54 pm

Hi Barbara! Well I'm here for what it's worth. It has been rainy here in the Midwest as well so not much going on. How is my recovery going? Really well ah heck it's great! Not perfect mind you but pretty darn good. So yes I am in fact happy! Now do I have a wish list? You betchya but all in good time. No need to rush things now! lol

So Barbara, what has you off track? I hope everything is all right.

Sending you good energy beams!

GMJ
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello mmtforme   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 8:50 pm

Hi George,

Meet me down on the "Non-drug Related" section. This is for introductions only and I wanted to say something personal.

See you,
Barbara

Last edited by nannamom on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correct puntuation)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello mmtforme   

Back to top Go down

Hello mmtforme
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: