Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Welcoming Hope to "The Light At The End of The Tunnel"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2207
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Welcoming Hope to "The Light At The End of The Tunnel"   Sun 22 Aug 2010, 3:46 pm

Good afternoon everyone
I'd like to take a few minutes to Welcome Hope into our little group. Please when you all have a few minutes stop by and say hello and make her feel at home.
Remember back when you first entered into recovery and how you must have felt.
Being in recovery is a wonderful experience but it can be overwhelming as well. Some days are good and other days it seems that there is something new just around each corner. We have new emotions to deal with, emotions that we have had locked away for so long. And knowing what do do about them is where we could sometimes use a little but of help.
Sometimes that help can come in the form of a gently smile or someone who has a listening ear.

Hope, my name is Dee and I am one of the moderators of the forum. If there is anything that I can do to make you feel at home or if there are any questions that you might have I encourage you to ask. I'm sure that if someone here doesn't have the answer for you we will somehow find it. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue and she will stop by at some point today to say hi and see how you are doing.
I hope that one you get settled in you will feel up to telling us a little but about yourself and your journey.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin."
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Hope to "The Light At The End of The Tunnel"   Mon 23 Aug 2010, 9:48 pm

Hi Hope,

Hope you are doing well with your recovery. If there's anything you need or need to know, just ask. I'm Barbara and here for you.
Stop by and say hello. We would love to hear from you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Welcoming Hope to "The Light At The End of The Tunnel"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1