Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Many Welcomes To All

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2207
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Many Welcomes To All   Fri 15 Oct 2010, 11:18 am

Welcome to all of our new members!
Good morning to all, our goal on this forum is to help as many as we can, to guide the ones that don't no where they are headed and to support those who need us.
If you have any questions about Suboxone or concerns about your own recovery please post your questions here on our forum. I know that being new to an online community can be a little over whelming at first but if you will just allow yourself the chance, I promise you that once you get started, the words will flow.

Entering into recovery is a big step. It's full of unknowns but it's also full of awes. I can promise each and every one of you that as long as you are a member of this forum no one here will judge, ridicule or make fun of you for anything you say or may have done in the past.
If anyone has a problem with anyone else on the forum, all I ask is that you let me know so that I can take care of it immediately.
Take your time to look around the forum, if you see something that interests you and you can relate to it, please feel free to post a comment.
Become involved.
We care about each and everyone of you and want you to know that you are not alone.

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin."

Last edited by nannamom on Sat 16 Oct 2010, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Many Welcomes To All   Fri 15 Oct 2010, 3:55 pm

Hello to all-

My name is Beth & I would also like to welcome all of our new members & make you feel as welcome as possible to open up & post about what is currently going on within your own recovery or if you are looking to find recovery, to let you all know that we really are here for you to answer questions as well as to share about our journey along this path of recovery!

As Dee pointed out above, no one will be ridiculed, nor put down for their thoughts or opinions or where you are in your addiction and/ or recovery! We are only here to support each other & encourage one another to "keep on keeping on" throughout the rough days. I do understand that it can be difficult to find a new forum on the computer & just spill your guts about some very private circumstances, but I can assure you that we have all been there & once you begin to open up, it will become easier & easier to begin to share about your own issues. We will be here to answer questions as well as just listen to your circumstances & give you possible feedback on how to go about successfully getting through these ordeals that DO come along with recovery! As one of our special members, as well as being a Moderator of the forum, just like Dee (who is also the Manager of the forum & this organization) & myself, our Ms. Barbara has an old saying that I like to refer to because it is so very true! She told me long ago "that a problem talked about is a problem half solved" and nothing could be closer to the truth! It does help immensely to get it out & off of your shoulders alone! Like Dee also mentioned, we want you to become involved! We have all joined this forum for one reason or another & we would like to know more about why you chose to become a member here & what you are currently enduring due to this horrific disease of opiate addiction! Please open up & let people who have been right where you are today to be here for you throughout your days. You never know, it just may inspire someone else to open up & share about their circumstances as well. We are only here to help pick each other back up from that path that was taking us down! Let us hear from you as well... You may just be happily surprised by what you find here, but not if we cannot get the chance to know each of you!

Again, welcome to all & we sincerely look forward to hearing from YOU!! sunny

Yours in this journey of recovery,
~Beth I love you
Back to top Go down

Many Welcomes To All
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1