Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Welcome manning 84,codygirl, CWPWBONE & hsd1969 to our Suboxone Forum; The Light at The End of The Tunnel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2207
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Welcome manning 84,codygirl, CWPWBONE & hsd1969 to our Suboxone Forum; The Light at The End of The Tunnel   Tue 09 Nov 2010, 4:12 pm

Photobucket

Hello and Welcome to all of you. We are happy to have you hear with us.
If any of you have any questions that you would like to ask or something that you would like to share, you have come to the right place. The decision to enter into recovery is never an easy one as we all know and it isn't one to be taken lightly.
Now that you've made that decision, what now? I'm sure you have many questions and few answers. Just remember that no question is a minor one if it has to do with your and your recovery.
You are welcome to make yourself at home and read the posts of the other members, if you see something that you would like to comment on, please do. We welcome comments.
I look forward to meeting all of you.
Yours in Recovery,
~nannamom

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin."
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome manning 84,codygirl, CWPWBONE & hsd1969 to our Suboxone Forum; The Light at The End of The Tunnel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1