Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Welcome Bear & 3pair_85 to The Light At The End of The Tunnel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2207
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Welcome Bear & 3pair_85 to The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Wed 17 Nov 2010, 8:38 pm

Hello and Welcome!
My name is Dee and I am the manager of our little forum. We also have two moderators who work with us and they are Barbara and Beth. It is great to have you both with us.
What can we do for you? Do you have any questions that you would like to ask in regards to Suboxone or concerns about your recovery? If so, you have come to the right place. If we don't have the answers to your questions I can promise you that we will do what we can to find that answer for you.
Please take your time and look around the forum, if you need any help posting I will be happy to help. Just send me a post or pm and I will get back to you asap.
When your up to it, I'd like to hear about your journey. We all have so much to offer, although we may not realize it at times. Just opening up and sharing a part of yourself can help so many.
Often people believe they are alone in their struggle but nothing is farthest from the truth.
Deborah Shrira created this forum so that we would have a place to come to where we could open up and share with others what has been given to us, and that is the gift of recovery.
A wise woman once told me that in order to keep it, you need to first give it away.
It doesn't matter who you are, or where you came from, we all have something to offer one another in the form of support.
I look forward to meeting both of you.
Yours in Recovery,
~nannamom

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin."
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome Bear & 3pair_85 to The Light At The End of The Tunnel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1